Personal data security and confidentiality are very important for ISEF S.r.l., which acts in compliance with the laws currently in force about protection and security of personal data.
Isef S.r.l. has adopted Company Procedures and Policies in line with the General Regulation of the European Union on data protection (GDPR-Reg EU 2016/679) in order to guarantee high security standards and rules aimed at allowing adequate processing of Personal Data.
Principles applicable to the personal data handling
Isef S.r.l. handle your personal data in a lawful, correct and transparent manner.
In particular Isef S.r.l.:
- With headquarters in Carnago (VA), ZIP code 21040, via Giacomo Matteotti, n. 70 (Fiscal Code and VAT number: 00550340129), is the owner of the data processing;
- he is the owner of the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- collects, records, handles, archives, consults and uses your personal data, with the following purposes:
- preparation and submission of orders / RFQs / quotations / activities / deliveries / invoices and all the activities connected with ISEF’s business
- verification of user satisfaction;
- market analysis and statistics;
- information about future commercial activities and the introduction of new products, services and offers;
- promotional and advertising activities;
- possible analysis and economic / financial evaluations.
- has appointed, as the person in charge of data processing, Ing. Carabelli Fabio; if you wish to exercise your right, make a report or receive information about your data, you can contact the person in charge of data processing.
- it’s not part, due to the quality and quantity of the data processed, of the subjects obliged to appoint the Data Protection Officer (RPD) and Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- does not collect "sensitive" data as mentioned in EU Regulation 2016/679 art. 9, which reveal: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership. It does not handle genetic data, biometric data aimed to uniquely identify a physical person, related data, health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person
- does not offer services to children.
Main external managers:
- Poretti Solution S.r.l. for server architecture and company network;
- Aviatel S.r.l. for telephony and business connectivity;
The complete list of external managers for the processing of personal data is available at the Isef S.r.l. headquarter.
Treatment of data
Isef S.r.l. informs that your personal data will be handle, through tools and procedures suitable to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality. Data will be handle through archives and paper supports using digital supports both IT and telematics.
In any moment, you can exercise the right to object. In lack of your contrary indications, data may be treated for both traditional and automated communications.
The data are available for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the treatment
- Customers and suppliers | 5-10 years | Art. 2948 of the Italian Civil Code which provides for a period of 5 years for periodic payments; art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code which provides for the keeping of accounting records for 10 years; art. 22 of the D.P.R. September 29, 1973, n.600
- For marketing purposes | In compliance with the terms prescribed by law for the type of activity and in any case until the revocation of consent or until the exercise of the right of opposition | Art. 21 Reg. UE 2016/679.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your data may be communicated to third parties only after your written agreement in reply to Isef’s request. Isef’s requests will also include both purpose and recipient.
The Data will also be handle by internal resources of Isef's offices, adequately trained, who work as authorized personnel to process the Data. Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
The rights of the interested party
At any time, you will have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data;
- their correction in case of inaccuracy;
- the limitation of their treatment.
You will also have the right to:
- oppose their treatment:
- if treated for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Isef S.r.l.;
- if processed for direct marketing purposes;
- data portability, this means receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data supplied by you
We will handle your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. Finally, you will have the right to make a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
You may revoke your consent at any time, without this, however:
- can prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- can prejudge further processing of the same data based on other legal bases
||each user's amount of visits, and the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit (presumably partly for double checking of this information).
||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
||Used to check approximately how long you stay on a site: when a visit starts, and approximately ends (c expires quickly)
||Where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)
||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. According to their documentation it is used to throttle the request rate for the service - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes
||Check if the user decided not to display more informative message for cookies
||Stores the language selected by the user
||WordPress also sets a few wp-settings-[UID] cookies. The number on the end is your individual user ID from the users database table. This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface